- Q. Can Chrome wheels be refinished?
A. No, Chrome wheels cannot be refinished.
- Q. Can my Chrome wheels be painted?
A. Chrome wheels can be painted if the chrome is tacked. However, there is no warranty as it is not proper to do so and is not recommended
- Q. What is the average cost to refinish a set of wheels?
A. Prices vary from wheel to wheel but average from $125 to $175 per wheel.
- Q. How can I get a price?
A. You can send a photo of your wheels via email (sales at shinez.ca) or text to (604) 613.4631. You can also call and make an appointment to bring them in
- Q. Am I able to drop my car off?
A. Yes (additional charges may apply for the extra service)
- Q. Do you offer powder coating?
- Q. What coatings are used?
A. All coatings are done in top of the line base coat clear.
- Q. Do you repair bent and cracked wheels?
- Q. How long does it take to get my wheels refinished?
A. The turn around time can vary due to many factors from the current shop volume at the time, how many wheels you need serviced and the level of services your wheels require. However, an average time is 2-5 business days
- Q. Can I bring my wheels in with tires?
A. Yes, full tire services are available.
HOURS AND LOCATION
- Q. What are your hours of operation?
A. Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30 pm. closed on all stat holidays
- Q. Where are you located?
A. We are located in Matsqui (Abbotsford), BC. Customers are taken by appointment only and an address is given when the appointment is made